Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Then What Is It?

It's kind of like fatigue, but not quite...
Kind of like dizzy, but not exactly...
Kind of like nauseous, but not entirely.

Not that naming it would make the feeling any more comfortable...

The day seems to come in phases:

When I first get up, I feel really good, and often hungry. But when I eat, I feel full after just a few bites.

Mid-morning, between about 9 and 11, I'm pretty energetic and get increasingly hungry and usually eat lunch around 11 or 11:30.

It seems like after lunch, I feel progressively worse for most of the afternoon. Sick, tired, restless.

Dinnertime is kind of hit or miss.

I start to feel better shortly after dinner, which lasts until about 9:00. Then I abruptly start to feel exhausted and nauseous, and usually fall asleep by about 9:30.

If you can see any rhyme or reason to that pattern, bless you, because I certainly can't.

No comments: