Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Eggwhite Has Landed!

Shortly after I was beginning to despair that my fertility was never going to return, and feeling frustrated at the dead-end nature of charting completely consistent temperatures and a basic infertile pattern of cervical fluid, I was surprised and excited to find today that I have been experiencing a moderate to large amount of stretchy, eggwhite-quality cervical fluid. Hooray! I'm hoping to see a thermal shift in a few days to confirm ovulation, and then we'll be on our way to having some hard, helpful data about the length and characteristics of my cycles. The only sad part is that I'm traveling right now, so my husband, who has patiently hung in there for two weeks of fertility checks so far, missed the big event. Next month!

No comments: