Sunday, December 21, 2008

Taking This Show on the Road

We spent 18 hours in the car yesterday, during which I actually felt exceptionally good. So good, in fact, I thought I'd repeat my previous ill-fated experiment to get off of my anti-nausea cocktail. I was feeling on top of the world, keeping my food down, craving large amounts of beef, and urinating in a moving car with the assistance of a funnel and a jar (though surprisingly, the time of having to pee every 15 minutes seems to be passing...I only went three times during the whole trip!). By about midnight, though, I was starting to feel exhausted and queasy, and upon arriving at my parents' house around 1am, the first thing I did was to have the worst dry heaves I've ever had (though I will say, in an exceptionally clean toilet--thanks, Mom!). So--11 weeks and counting, but not out of the woods yet.

1 comment:

Fertility Awareness Center said...

Hello Katie and Matt. I'm the director of the Fertility Awareness Center. Just wanted to say thanks for the link, and good luck with your pregnancy! I'm glad the nausea seems to be waning. Be well.